- In what circumstances is treatment not allowed?
- All forms of previous/current cancer
- Heart conditions
- Liver or kidney problems
- Underactive thyroid
- Pregnant or lactating mothers
- Clients on photosensitive medications
- Diabetes Type 1
- Patients with keloid scarring
- When will I see results?
Results are instant and cumulative over the 8 sessions.
- How many treatments will I need?
A course of 8 treatments which are performed twice a week for 4 weeks and with a minimum of 48 hours between each treatment.
- Can I have more than one course?
Yes, but you must have a 2 week gap between courses.
- Can I have more than one area treated at one time?
Yes, however you must be prepared to perform more cardio vascular exercises to maintain your results.
- Will the inches stay off after a treatment?
Yes, providing you maintain a healthy, balanced diet and exercise routine.
- What actually happens to the fat?
Following treatment, the glycerol is rapidly absorbed by the body. The water carries the free fatty acids through the lymphatic system, liver and kidneys which will then exit the body through your urine.
- Does the treatment hurt?
No, there is zero pain and zero discomfort. You feel a comfortable warm feeling in the treatment area which is known to make some clients fall asleep.
- Will I have to keep coming back to keep my results?
No, the results are permanent if you maintain a sensible lifestyle, a healthy diet and an exercise plan. Following these will ensure your inch loss results are retained.
- How can I monitor my results?
Simply request to see your photographs.